13 Boomerang St, Evans Head
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- Trundle Bed x 1
Sitting adjacent to the majestic Dirawong Coastal Reserve, with stunning views to Chinaman’s Beach, 13 Boomerang St is set to be favourite amongst many. Beautifully furnished with the coastal lifestyle in mind, this generous family home accommodates up to 8 guests with 2 separate living spaces, a fully equipped kitchen, recently renovated bathroom with freestanding bath and a generous yard that adjoins the spectacular reserve beyond.
What we love:
- Fully equipped kitchen including gas cooktop, oven, large fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Open plan living area with modern, relaxed furnishings, Smart TV and unlimited Wifi
- Rear deck adjoining the kitchen with gas BBQ and spectacular views over Dirawong Reserve and Snapper Rock.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and ceiling fans throughout
- Three generous bedrooms located upstairs with single day bed + trundle downstairs
- Double undercover carport
- Downstairs laundry with top loading washing machine + second shower and toilet
- Gas BBQ
- Full Linen Supply
- Pool table located downstairs
With its network of headland walking trails, and stunning ocean views towards Chinaman's Beach, 13 Boomerang Street is the perfect place for you to immerse yourself in the natural surrounds. The everchanging glow on the beautiful landscape greets you with each sunrise and provides a wonderful backdrop to enjoy your morning coffee. For the keen surfer, the uncrowded Half-Tide Beach is just a 500m stroll.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-43831
Lovely- - 7th December 2023
Lovely location and great house to stay in with our family
GreatMarcus Slatter - 20th October 2023
The house was great and the process and communication with Drift + Stay was excellent. Highly recommend!
Great PlaceJill Hawthorn - 20th October 2023
Oh the view, the location & the ease of access to the Dirawong. Airy and spacious, clean & comfortable - we couldn’t fault . It was a great space to relax , chat & wander in Nature. A wonderful regenerative weekend
GreatSam McDonald - 20th October 2023
Location is great. Sunrises are spectacular and water is really close
Excellent presentationSharon McKenna - 9th May 2023
Beautiful property, great location and view. Excellent presentation, nice and clean. I will definitely be back.
Lovely houseBest Steve - 9th May 2023
Beautiful location. Lovely house. Ideal situ for our needs.
Want to know more?
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and offers.
We promise to only send you good holiday vibes.