Guest Services Superstar
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and energetic individual to join our holiday management team at Drift + Stay Holiday Homes. Our guest services team are the first point of contact for our guests, from the time they check in and throughout their stay, they help create a memorable experience for each individual guest.
This position will be 3 1/2 days per week including a Saturday shift.
What We Are Looking For
- A positive attitude with a “can do” approach meaning you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and help everyone out to deliver our guests with a memorable stay
- A genuine want to be part of our new and expanding brand and join a highly motivated team who work closely together
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Current driver’s license
If this sounds like something suited to your skills and level of commitment, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us a little more about yourself, your expertise and why you think you’d be the best person for the role.