95 OCEAN DVE, Evans Head
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 2
Sit back, enjoy a cuppa, check the surf daily and watch the whales go by during the annual migration, all from the comfort of this premium property. Superbly positioned to take advantage of the North facing aspect & breathtaking panoramic ocean views, this holiday house is a favourite. Less than 400m to Razorback Lookout, Shark Bay Beach & Evans River you will love being so close to the water.
Having recently undergone an extensive renovation, the upper level features an open plan living, kitchen and dining area with expansive views over the ocean, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom. Downstairs you will find a second living/rumpus space with 2 Queen bed pods, and a 4th bedroom with queen bed. A new bathroom, laundry & kitchenette are also on the ground level making it ideal for multiple families to holiday together. The yard is a great size for kids' to play and enjoy and also plenty of room to park your tinny down the side of the house.
Please note this property is not pet friendly.
- Expansive North facing views over the ocean from the open plan living, kitchen and dining area upstairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops & modern appliances
- Built in BBQ area adjoining the kitchen with bi-folding windows to catch the Northerly breezes
- Comfortable living area with Smart TV, unlimited Wifi and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Main bedroom with spacious King bed
- 2nd bedroom with Queen bed
- 3rd bedroom with two sets of single bunks
- 2nd living/rumpus area downstairs with Smart TV and 2 built in Queen bed pods
- 4th bedroom downstairs with Queen bed
- New bathroom, laundry and kitchenette downstairs
- Linen provided
- Access to the upper level of the house is via a ramp which makes it easily accessible for everyone
- It is the guest’s responsibility to inform the agent of any booking that may occupy school leavers, particularly during the period from the 1st November to 15th December. If not disclosed to the agent then the agent reserves the right to terminate the booking immediately and guest will be required to leave without a refund. “Schoolies” bookings will be made in consultation with the owner and if confirmed a separate “Schoolies” agreement will apply.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17865
Exceeded expectationsTammy Quinn - 8th June 2021
The property was amazing. The view exceeded our expectations and we loved all the light and the layout. Perfect for our young family. Evans Head is paradise and the location of the property was ideally situated for us to explore and unwind. The FNEH team were friendly and provided great service. We definitely will be back.
Insane location and priceJuda Leet - 9th March 2021
This place is incredible value for money! We loved every minute of our stay at this beautiful home. Incredible location and view.
Want to know more?
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and offers.
We promise to only send you good holiday vibes.