12 FLAME ST, Evans Head
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
The Beach Shack Evans Head boasts coastal elegance and oozes effortless charm. Enjoy the open plan living, dining and kitchen area with cool coastal breezes. Located in the Airforce Beach precinct of Evans Head, just a 2km walk on the cycle/walkway or stroll along the beach in to the town centre for your paper, fresh loaf of bread or swim in the Evans River.
What we love...
- 200 metres to Airforce Beach
- Tastefully furnished with beachside luxe
- Beautifully restored polished timber floors
- Reverse cycle A/C throughout to ensure comfort all year round
- Private alfresco courtyard ideal for a summer BBQ and entertaining
- Front deck opposite nature reserve, perfect for a relaxing afternoon beverage
- Linen provided
Tell me more...
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
- Appliances include dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine plus milk frother
- Breakfast bench with bar stools
- 2 bedrooms feature queen beds and wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom featuring 2 x king single beds, TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
- Smart TV and Playstation 4 (PS4) and Yamaha sound bar
- Large selection of DVD's for guest use
- Free WIFI
- Books, games and puzzles
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
- Main bathroom plus 2nd separate toilet
- Gas BBQ
- Internal laundry with front loading washing machine
- Uncovered parking available only (no access to garage.)
IMPORTANT - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17068
Great StayMichael Hayes - 4th August 2021
The beach house on Flame St, Evans Head is a very nice, clean and tidy house. We were very impressed with how well equipped the house was with everything you could ask for to make our stay feel like home. We’ll be back for sure. Thanks
Perfect accommodationMatt Slade - 18th July 2021
The place was well equipped everything u need and the ladies at the real estate were lovely to deal with and very helpful
BrilliantKathy Thiess - 6th April 2021
We found the house beautifully decorated, very clean, with a well equipped kitchen and even a coffee machine. The beds were extremely comfortable and the air conditioning was a bonus. Will definitely stay again.
Perfect for us!Christie Browne - 2nd January 2021
This property far exceeded our expectations. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated, lots of thoughtful little touches that you often don’t find in a holiday home. We stayed for Christmas and loved that there was a tree and decorations around the house when we arrived! Not to mention the lovely hamper of goodies that greeted us. This house had absolutely everything we needed and more. Also very reasonably priced and located very close to the beach. We will be back!
Want to know more?
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and offers.
We promise to only send you good holiday vibes.